Friday, October 3, 2008

Here we are!


Hello everyone!! Yes here we are learning a new trade. I thought this would be a fun way to show everyone what we are doing. So I hope you enjoy! September has been a crazy month, but we loved almost every minute of it. Between travel and jobs we have been kept busy, but it is to nice to have each other through it all. We were able to spend a weekend in Park City due to a friend giving us use of her condo for our wedding present. We spent the day riding the Alpine Coaster, visiting the Olympic Park museum, touring Historic Main Street, and shopping the outlet malls. It was a lot of fun.


Just as we finished Park City, then we were off to St. George and Hurricane to spend the weekend. Matt and Jenica were gracious to let us stay with them. The highlights of the trip were Justin showing me Hurricane from the Jepson view, and then definitely Tuacahn's Les Miserables. Justin said that the performance was as good as any broadway production.
Now that's saying something coming from Justin.



September also marked our 6 month anniversary. Can you believe it's been that long already?? We are so grateful for each other and I love Justin more and more each day. He is my rock and I am so grateful that he is here and that I was patient enough to wait and find him. I love you Justin. I hope everyone has a great month, we'll see you after our next big trip. Unless you know us you'll have to wait to find out where we went.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

cute blog! I am so happy you posted. good job!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Jamie lyn an justin
this is Lisa computer, been so busy painting my house an canning
but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Love you both very much
grandma peterson

Ap said...

Looks like you've bene having lots of fun!!! Welcome to blogging.

Alisha said...

Hey Jamie! I hope all is well with you guys. I put my blog on private so I need your email address to send you an invite. My email address is alisha_starks@msn.com!